February 25, 2006

Opalympics Event #3: Rodeo 1150


Whew, I made it! I completed the Rodeo 1150 yesterday just before dinner. I decided (after six pounds of yarn arrived in the mail) that this is the final event in the Opalympics. I have a couple of sweaters to start and four hats to knit (since winter has finally arrived in upstate NY, it's time to get some hats on the kids!). I think I'll save the kids' Opal for next winter. Their feet grow too quickly!

Speaking of the Olympics -- did anyone else tire of the commercials? Maybe we're one of a few who only have rabbit ears (okay, glorified rabbit ears -- but we still get just the major networks and PBS). Maybe the coverage was better on the premium channels. Maybe there are too many commercials everywhere. Whatever the case -- I'm ready to turn off the tv and return it to the closet!

No comments: